Five things about me…
1. I’m a 20 year old with a mixed ethnicity of British and Zimbabwean, born and raised in a small village on the outskirts of London.
2. Since I was a kid, fashion has always been something I have found ‘cool’ and ‘fun’. I remember mix-matching my mum’s clothes and stealing outfits out of my auntie’s wardrobe. Now I am turning my hobby into a career by studying Fashion Merchandising at University.
3. I’m a big kid at heart. I love Disney films – especially The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and The Lion King.
4. Travelling is something I can’t wait to do. My goal is to visit countries that start with each letter of the alphabet… A – America, B – Bahrain, C – China…
5. I like a good chat. Whether it’s relevant or nonsense, if something pops in my head I’ll start yapping, which is why I thought it would be a good idea to transfer my ‘love for talking’ onto here. So now you see why I’ve called my blog TinasheTalks!
Anyways, join me on this new adventure where I’ll be talking about my journey living in Kuwait, places I’ve visited, food I’ve eaten, and any other randomness that pops in my head!