Five things about me…
1. I’m a 20 year old with a mixed ethnicity of British and Zimbabwean, born and raised in a small village on the outskirts of London.
2. Since I was a kid, fashion has always been something I have found ‘cool’ and ‘fun’. I remember mix-matching my mum’s clothes and stealing outfits out of my auntie’s wardrobe. Now I am turning my hobby into a career by studying Fashion Merchandising at University.
3. I’m a big kid at heart. I love Disney films – especially The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and The Lion King.
4. Travelling is something I can’t wait to do. My goal is to visit countries that starts with each letter of the alphabet… A – Argentina, B – Belgium, C – China…
5. When I was a child, my nickname was Tin-Tin. I hated it so people started to call me Tee instead. I was also known at school for being a chatterbox so it only made sense for my blog to be called Tee Talks!
Anyways, join me on this new adventure of blogging, where I’ll be talking about everything from fashion and celebrities, to travelling and food!